Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sweet Peek!




I finished my Moda "Sweet" disappearing nine-patch top! I cannot wait to baste and quilt this baby, then snuggle under it some lazy afternoon. I love the look of a scrappy quilt with lots of white. The photo is from my i-Phone, so definitely not the best quality picture, but you get the idea.

Work has been crazy busy, but I finished the Sanctuary disappearing nine-patch for my aunt and will post photos of it too. I'm really happy with how it turned out, especially the pieced backing. I'm hoping to have time this weekend to at least baste this quilt. And, if I'm really ambitious and energetic, I'll finish the top on my double wedding ring (I only have the borders to sew), and baste it too.

Hope you're having a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh it's lovely!!!! So soft and delicate :o)

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete